Everything in my life leads me here perfectly.
All bumps and valleys have shaped me into something uniquely ME.
During the last 20 years I have worked as:
- Controller for a million dollar alternative health company for 10 years
- Scheduling coordinator for corporate security
- In the financial sector: as a mortgage assistant and an assistant Manager of a major financial institution
- Recruitment officer for an international company
- HR coordinator in the transportation sector
I am a mother, wife, friend, step-daughter, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, fitness competitor, comrade and ex-wife. Just to name a few hats I wear every day!
I’m Joy, I’ve had a life and there have been some messy parts.
Something has been missing and I’ve found it!
I desire to help people discover and cultivate the greatness within themselves.
Through solution-based coaching we work together to find your deepest identity.
We uncover your values and create a life that reflects who you are.
I want to help you be a better Parent, Employee, Friend, Spouse, Sibling, Daughter or Son – so that YOU inspire and empower all around you.
I’m a Coach – I’m a GREAT COACH